ATTENTION VLEs! NSDL PAN SERVICE AT DIGITAL SEVA PORTAL.
1) Kindly send duly signed and photo affixed system generated PAN application form bearing 15 digit acknowledgement no. (in Original) to NSDL e-Govat below given address within thirty daysof application:
Income Tax PAN Services Unit
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
13/D Kurla Industrial Estate,
Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai.
2) Physical application/supporting documents shall not be treated as received if;
Documents received are in damaged condition.
Photocopy of PAN application formsis received.
Alterationshave been made in the details printed on PAN application form/supporting documents.
PAN Application is not system generated application bearing15 digit acknowledgment number.
Incorrect acknowledgment number mentioned on supporting documents submitted against discrepancy/ies marked by NSDL e-Gov.
3) Attestation (if any) should not be done over the Photo, Signature or any other details printed on the PAN application form.
4) Scan and create a single PDF file for one PAN applicationandits supporting documents.Save the PDF file as the 15 acknowledgement number of the application before uploading it to NSDL e-Gov.
5) Check PAN application status using status track facility of NSDL e-Gov on https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html.
6) Discrepancy (if any) is communicated to applicant on the ‘email ID’ mentioned in the PAN application. Same can be checked through abovementioned status track facility.
7) Special attention is required from VLEs prior to scanning or forwarding physical PAN applications to NSDL e-Gov for the aspects given below: a) PAN applications of Minor applicants should be signed by Representative Asseessee (RA) only.
b) Thumb Impression of Applicant should be attested by Magistrate/Notary Public/Gazetted Officer, under official seal and stamp only. Thumb Impression attested by Digital Seva Kendra/CSC will not be accepted by NSDL e-Gov.
c) Proof of Office Addressin applicant’s nameshould also be provided alongwith the proof of residence address if Office Address is mentioned by applicant on PAN application.
d) Applicant should not mention Husband’s Name in Father’sName field even in case of Married Ladies.
e) Note down 15 digit acknowledgment number /12 digit transaction number generated after filling the form as a future reference number.